Applicants from Tullow’s operational areas in Ghana, Uganda and Kenya may need to provide the following documents which will be requested at a later stage from shortlisted applicants only.
- Proof of Residency for a minimum of 5 years (e.g. birth certificate, primary education, secondary education, work (pay slips) or parentage from the district).
- All assertions of residency must be backed with verifiable documents, i.e. academic transcripts and certificates (with translations if relevant )
- Up-to-date information regarding employment background
- Proof of working in the Region (employment documents, etc.)
- Proof of special interest within the Region, i.e., business and other development interests, etc.)
- National identification card
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume
- Valid Passport
- Passport Photograph
Activities in your Community
As part of the scholarship recruitment process, specific events will take place in your communities to provide further guidance on the application processes.
- Support sessions with officials from the British Council to help explain ‘how to complete the online application process’
- One on one counselling sessions to assist potential applicants with application submission
- Verification interviews to ascertain an applicant’s indigenous link to the community
- Group assessments in Regional capitals or in locations closest to your community
- Road shows, publicity drives and community events to provide more information on the scheme